The Witches Sage Partnership Program
Thank you for your interest in becoming a partner with The Witches Sage. If you have custom made products, and your products will enhance our buyers experience, then we would love to hear from you! Please read through our terms and conditions.
Items we're looking for: Pagan, Wiccan, New Age, Metaphysical, Hoodoo, Voodoo & Magickal hand crafted items.
- Handmade Jewelry- i.e. chakra jewelry, new age/metaphysical jewelry, ritual jewelry
- Handmade Altar Supplies- Handmade Besoms, Handmade Cauldrons, Handmade Altar Tiles, Handmade Candle Holders, Handcrafted Incense Burners & Travel Altars.
- Handmade Ritual Supplies- Handcrafted Wands, Handmade Athames, Handcrafted Books of Shadows, Handcrafted Altar Tables, Handmade Candles. Also Spell Kits & Ritual Kits are welcomed & encouraged.
- Handmade Apothecary Items & Spell Supplies- Handcrafted oils, Handmade Incense, Handmade vials & tools. Hand Crafted Perfumes & Spell Kits.
Home Décor & Artwork- Handmade items such as statuary, welcome signs, paintings, storage boxes, furniture, décor items, bedding, pillows things for “inside a spiritual or pagan home.”
Kitchen Items/Kitchen Witch Items- Handcrafted or Hand-tooled utensils, cookware, glassware, mugs, cups, vases, formal dishware, earthenware.
New Age or Pagan Garden & Outdoor Décor- Handmade fairy houses, stepping stones, garden plaques, garden tools, outdoor statuary, knick knacks, gnomes
Bath & Body & Personal Hygiene Items- Artisan soaps, vegan & vegetarian friendly lotions, herbal baths, scrubs, lotions, sprays, perfumes, external use remedies, handmade candles and similar items.
- If you're unsure of the item , please contact us.
What Is Prohibited?
- Tobacco and other smokeable products
- Drugs, medical drug claims about an item, drug paraphernalia
- Live animals, illegal animal products
- Human remains or body parts (excluding hair and teeth)
- Firearms and/or weapons
- Hazardous materials-(Explosives, Corosive Materials, Poisonous Materials)
- Real estate
- Motor vehicles (for example: automobiles, motorcycles, boats, travel trailers, etc.)
- Items or listings that promote, support or glorify hatred toward or otherwise demean people based upon: race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, disability, or sexual orientation; including items or content that promote organizations with such views
- Items or listings that promote or support illegal activity or instruct others to engage in illegal activity
- Items or listings that promote, support or glorify acts of violence or harm towards self or others
This is what we're offering, and what is expected of you as a seller. Terms and conditions.
- Your own Collection page that will have only your items listed. You can have one, or a hundred items, it's up to you. All we'll need to list your item(s) is a high quality photo. If you need adjustment to your supplied photo, such as removing the background, there's a $10 minimum cost.
- One of your items will be featured on the home page. Which will link directly to your page. You pick which item you want to be featured and for how long. Then you can have another item featured.
- You are getting your handmade item(s) in front of your targeted audience. We bring the customer to you! Because The Witches Sage is a specialty store that specifically sells only items in which would appeal to the Pagan, Wiccan, New Age & Metaphysical communities. The people that visit The Witches Sage website are there because they are looking for these type of specific items.
- The Witches Sage has numerous ways of bringing traffic to our site. We have multiple methods at our disposal to do so, for example advertising, networking and connecting with the target audience. The Witches Sage uses proven strategic methods to draw attention to our targeted audience such as social media, banner advertising, back linking, print advertising, search engine promoted advertising, giveaways, grass roots advertising, promotional advertising and other effective and proven methods as well. Advertising through Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Witchvox, Pagan Pride and MailChimp.
- It is extremely affordable! You never need to come out of pocket to showcase your items with us. The Witches Sage doesn’t charge monthly fees, posting fees or transaction fees. Everyone showcasing their items with The Witches Sage is able to post as many of their items on our site free of charge. In return, when you sell an item, The Witches Sage only asks for a small percentage of the price of your item. Only when the item(s) sell.
- You don’t have to worry about setting up your page. You only need to submit your item(s) to us. From there, the The Witches Sage team will set your page up for you. This allows you to focus on your passion and not worry about maintaining a website.
- The Witches Sage is non-exclusive. This means that you are not limited to only showcasing your items with The Witches Sage. You are free to showcase your items with any other marketplace or venue if you wish. If you wish to withdrew your item(s), just let us know, and we'll take your page down. Your item(s) never expire. As long as you can supply the item(s) when sold.
- The Witches Sage works on a “consignment basis” with our artisans. We decided to work this way because it allows you, the artisan, to post products to sell with us, and not have to pay out of pocket. Once one of your items sell we receive a 12% consignment fee off the price of your product being sold and we pay you the difference. That's it, there's no other fees!
- This consignment fee helps pay for and assists paying for the following; It helps to keep our e-commerce platform running at an optimal level.It assists with advertising and promotions to bring in traffic to the site.It provides the foundation of keeping The Witches Sage in business. It allows you to not have to come out of pocket at all, to sell you items with us.The Witches Sage consignment fee pays for your space and products being sold on The Witches Sage.It pays for you to upload and sell as many products with us as you wish. The consignment fee is all encompassing and is in lieu of listing fees, monthly fees, posting fees, transaction fees, membership fees and similar costs. It helps pay for credit card processing fees, merchant account & PayPal account. It helps pay for and fund website costs, consulting costs, professional & administrative and legal costs.
- How do you get paid? You must have a PayPal account. All transactions are in US Dollars. All Items are listed in U.S. Dollars and we pay all of our artisans in U.S. Dollars. You need a valid PayPal account prior to signing up & to be paid for items you sell. We are currently working on having the option of your funds deposited into your checking or savings account.
- The Witches Sage pays all of our artisans on the 1st and 15th of every month for items that were sold & shipped. We add up all sales you have between these dates and pay you in one lump sum on the corresponding payment date. Artisans only receive payment on Pay Dates, (The 1st & 15th of each month), when an item has been shipped. Tracking # Received Between The 1st - 14th, Artisans Will Receive Payment On The 15th. Tracking # Received Between 15th - last day of Month, Artisans are paid on the 1st of the following Month.
Once you have received an order that needs to be shipped, you are required to ship the item off prior to receiving payment for the sale from The Witches Sage. An item is considered shipped when the seller has shipped the product and has then submitted the tracking number to The Witches Sage. An item will only be considered shipped once you have submitted a tracking number. For your protection, the customer’s protection and The Witches Sage’s protection, you are required to get tracking on all items shipped to customers who purchased your item(s). Tracking allows you to verify that a customer received the shipment, and allows us to know the item(s) have been shipped. The Witches Sage does 2 things when you submit your tracking # to us.
1.) Our system auto-generates a pre filled e-mail to the customer that gives them a link to the carrier to track their order.
2.) The Witches Sage validates and verifies the shipment.
The Witches Sage charges customers at checkout for shipping based on the weight of your item(s) being sold, and the address where the package is being shipped.After a customer purchases an item of yours, you will receive a fulfillment e-mail informing you of a sale, immediately after the customer checks out. The e-mail includes the customer’s name, shipping address, the item(s) they ordered and the quantity of these items(s).
The Witches Sage is directly connected to the USPS (United States Postal Service) and UPS (United Parcel Service), which allows for real time shipping costs based at check out. You the artisan, specify the weight of each item, each time you add a product to showcase on our site.
Please note that carrier rates are based on real time at checkout. Carrier rates may not always match up to your actual package’s shipping rate due to size and shape of the package. It is possible that the amount you are charged to actually ship the item may be more or less than the amount we pay you for due to many factors. Here are some below.
1.) The Weight Of Your Product-we charge the customer shipping based on the weight YOU, the seller, specify when adding the product to our site.
2.) Shape and Size- The shape of your item could cause the shipping charge to be more. Irregular box sizes or items bulky in shape may incur additional shipping costs other than what we charge the customer at checkout.
3.) Timing- The amount we collect from customer at shipping is based at that particular moment when they checked out. It is possible that the carrier change their rates from the time the customer checked out to the time you ship your product.
4.) Estimates- We URGE all artisans to get an exact weight of each item prior to adding your item to sell on the site. Better yet, it would be helpful to visit your local post office or UPS store to get a good idea of how they would charge to ship your item(s).
YOU MUST USE THE CARRIER THE CUSTOMER SPECIFIED AT CHECKOUT. The only time you can use a different shipping method is if it DOES NOT add additional transit time to the shipment. If a customer specifies any type of expedited shipping, you MUST use the method in which the customer picked at checkout. (You will see on your fulfillment e-mail the type of shipping the customer picked at checkout).
Here is an example of when you can change the type of shipping: If the customer chooses to ship something via parcel post, and you go to the post office, and verify it is cheaper to ship the item via a flat rate box, then you are welcome to ship the item via the cheaper method. This would in turn have no effect on when the package would get to the customer.
You (the seller), must then ship the sold item(s) within 3 days of receiving notification that your product sold. If the item(s) sold is/are being made to order, you must specify an average turn around time in the product description. If you cannot ship an item within 3 days of the sale you must disclose that information on the product description, so the customer knows of the variation and you must provide an actual time of how long it will take to ship the product if not within 3 days of the sale.
If you are not able to fulfill and ship the order within 3 days of the sale (which is required), you must immediately notify The Witches Sage by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. This is imperative! After notifying us of delay, we will then contact the customer on your behalf and inform them of any perspective delays.
Please Note, The Witches Sage holds the right to suspend, cancel or close your page if shipping issues become a habitual or problematic. It is our main priority that our customers are 100% satisfied with our services and the products in which you are selling and showcasing. If shipping of products in a timely manner could be a problematic for you, we kindly ask that you evaluate your ability to fulfill orders before signing up.
- The Witches Sage provides you with a breakdown of how much we pay you for the item that was sold as well as how much we are reimbursing you for shipping costs. Remember, shipping costs are based on the weight YOU specify when adding products. Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier & method the customer chooses, the customer’s address, and the carrier rate at the time of checkout.
Processing Refunds & Shipping Errors
Am I Required To Partake In The Witches Sage Refund/Return Policy?
Yes. Sellers/Artisans showcasing items on The Witches Sage must abide by our Refund/Return Policy. In order to stay competitive and continue to provide outstanding service to our customers, it is important to allow customers the option of being able to return their item(s) if need be. It is just good business practice.
The Witches Sage issues all refunds to the customer. If you (the seller/artisan) were already paid for the sale of the returned item, you will have to submit payment in full back to The Witches Sage for the returned item, so we can issue the refunds to the customer.
Where Does The Customer Send My Product That They Want Refunded?
The customer will ship their returns to the artisan/seller WITH TRACKING. The only time the customer would submit the item to The Witches Sage is if we could not get in touch with you (the seller) to verify refund.
What Happens If I Sent The Wrong Item To The Customer Or The Wrong Address?
If this happens, The Witches Sage will request payment from you via PayPal for the shipping costs the customer will incur to ship the item back to you. Once we receive that money for the shipping, we will submit that payment to customer to ship the item back to you (the seller), so they do not need to come out of pocket for the error. ***IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU KNOW YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING TO RE-SHIP THE CORRECT ITEM TO THE CUSTOMER, IF IT WAS YOUR ERROR.
Legalities, Financial Responsibility, Taxes, Liabilities, Etc.
- Reporting income: It is the sole responsibility of you, the seller, to record and report all earnings made via selling your handmade products with Eclectic Artisans to the proper local, state and federal taxing authorities.
The Witches Sage As A Venue
- I understand that The witches Sage is an online marketplace/venue where I am able to showcase my items for sale to the public. The Witches Sage makes NO GUARANTEE of your success of lack thereof. We cannot estimate, measure or justify success of lack thereof in the future.
Product & Financial Forfeiture
- If for some reason The Witches Sage ends up with either your property (i.e. one of your products) or monies owed from accrued sales, we will take all steps necessary in trying to get in contact with you based on the information provided to us at time of registration. The Witches Sage will abide by all laws concerning this matter and keep your item(s) and monies owed in our possession until either;
*The Witches Sage does our best to protect our Sellers/Artisans AND our customers to the best of our ability. In some instances or rare extenuating circumstances, it is possible that a seller/artisan may try to defraud either The Witches Sage or The Customer. In either case, if all of our safeguards are subsided, or someone where to deliberately attempt to defraud a customer or a customer deliberately attempt to defraud the artisan, The Witches Sage will take all steps necessary legally, and press charges to the fullest extent allowable by law. We also have a customer dispute process that will help The Witches Sage be an advocate for the customer. The Witches Sage does NOT Take ANY type of deliberate fraud lightly. The Witches Sage will notify proper authorities & press charges against ANYONE that tries to deliberately defraud The Witches Sage, its customers, artisans or affiliates.