Celtic Cross Tapestry 75"x 105" (Purple)
“The symbolism of the Celtic cross is indicative of the human desire to know and experience the unfolding mystery of life. The arms of the cross offer four ways to ascension, an invitation to objectively know nature, wisdom, god/goddess, and the self.” The circles around the intersection of the cross represent unification, totality, wholeness, and inclusion.
Size: Twin / Single about 75" x 105"
• 100% Cotton fabric
• Lightweight (similar to a flat sheet)
• Color fast and machine washable
Since this product is handcrafted, there may be a little variation in size, color and thickness of the product
• The actual products colors & shades may vary slightly from online picture
• This tapestry is printed not quilted or woven; it is not designed as a fitted sheet.
• The tapestry is printed on the front side only.
• The beauty of handcrafted items is that they are unique & imperfect. Artisans literally make these items by their hands so there may be variations to imperfections in their print and/or weave.